Appointments: Appointments are 45-55 minutes long. Your regular appointment time will be held exclusively for you.
Fees: The fee for my professional time spent in psychotherapy, consultation or evaluation is $175.00 per session.
Insurance: Many insurance plans cover psychological services. Check with your insurance company to determine what they cover and whether they cover my services
PATIENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(1) You have the right to choose both the psychotherapist and the treatment method that seems right to you. If you would like some other form of treatment, I will refer you to someone who uses other methods. You have the right to end treatment at any time.
(2) You have the right to ask questions about anything that is happening in therapy. If you feel dissatisfied about what has occurred, please talk to me about it.
(3) Any information you give me during your psychotherapy sessions is confidential and will not be released to any other person or agency without your written permission.
(4) There are certain situations in which I am required by law to reveal information obtained during therapy without your permission. These situations involve the possibility of harm to yourself or others.
(5) You have the right to know the diagnosis that I use in any communications with your insurance company or other third-party payer or agency.